Yes - though in your own vehicle, we do not have rooms.
2. Is my pet allowed in the truck stop?
Yes - we have dog runs as well as corrals for larger animals.
3. How many trucks can park here?
That is a good question, we have space enough for 300 trucks.
4. How can I see the menu prices for your restaurant?
Prices are available online.
5. Can I request a special table, booth or window seat for your restaurant?
The restaurant is open seating and you can choose were you would like to sit. We do take special request as well.
6. How big is the truck stop?
The truck stop is large, we have a small convenient store island by the truck fueling area, a larger convenient store inside the main building, a full sized restaurant, a deli, an eating area, showers, a theater room, a small workout center, and a TV room.
7. How often is the convenience store open?
Our convenient stores are open 24/7/365
8. How did the idea for Boise Stage Stop originate?
We were part of the original Oregon Trail.
9. Are you open on holidays?
Yes, our convenient stores are open every day.
10. For the restaurant do you offer vegetarian options? Gluten-free as well?
Not at this time, we currently do not have a demand for these specialty foods.